Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ghost Wars: The Wrap Up


Throughout reading this book many of the ideas I had in my head about the government changed a lot. Nothing in this book surprised me that much because I have always been looking into conspiracy kind of things. I have always liked to think some of the things that people are saying are true even if most of the things are bad things. When I read this book I came to a couple of realizations about our country and our government. I think the one that hit me the hardest was that there are never enough questions to get asked. When they answer one question you have to ask another one and keep picking away at them until you get every little detail out of them. The things that they fear most are the people who are not afraid to ask the serious questions that need to be asked. The more questions you ask the more you will get out of the situation. Another thing that arose from my reading was that the government back in the 50’s and 60’s would give non lethal items such as things to wiretap, and communication taps, spy equipment, etc.. There were so many things that they could use back against us later in the years. The generals would tell their men to pick up scrap metal and broken weapons, vehicles and anything they could bring back and rebuild. They would have mechanics and other people put back together the things and they would then put them to use and use them in battles and wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment