Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ghost Wars: What I Learned


After reading Ghost Wars it really solidified my views about our government and the actions that they take. They lie so much about all of the things that they are doing that we have just built our country on a bunch of them. The topic that surprised me most had to of been about 9/11 and how they were warned by the terrorists that something was going to happen and the government did nothing in response. This scares me in a way because it like they do not care about the well being of their people. In a worst case scenario I want to see who they save and don’t save because in most situations they save the rich and famous rather than the middle class who no body knows who they are.
            If these conspiracies were all real I wonder how our country would be run today. I wonder how much freedom we would really have compared to other countries. Would we still be a democracy? I have so many questions that no one can answer because only time will tell when all the truth finally comes out. One thing I learned that was most important was that I should double check what the government is saying to me when something bad is going to happen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment